Thursday 30 July 2015

#5 Hard work Quotes


"It is hard to beat a person who never gives up."  - Babe Ruth

"If i told you I've worked hard to get where I'm at, I'd be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now."  - Jarod Kintz

"If you try and lose then it is not you fault. But if you do not try and we lose, then it's all your fault"  -Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

"Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Somtimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work is not what you get for it, but what you become for it. Skake things up today! Be you ... Be Free ... Share."  - Steve Maraboli.

"Believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson


"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-intiveness; third, common sense." - Thomas A. Edison

Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard
work is not what you get for it, but what you become for it.

- Steve Maraboli Quotes

It's amazing to me how hard people work to maintain a life they hate.

- Steve Maraboli Quotes

Your greatest self has been waiting your whole life, do not make it wait any longer.

- Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment